Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cupcake Withdrawl

I am on day 3 of a 4 day trip for work and I can honestly say, I am suffering from cupcake withdrawal.  I have gone 3 days without baking a single cupcake or eating a cupcake (the not eating part is probably a good thing since my belly is starting to form a swirl similar to the swirl on top of a cupcake).  I did go to Barnes and Noble and drooled over all cupcake books they had there that I couldn't afford to buy.  Tomorrow will be my day though! I am overnighting in Newark, NJ and I am going to make the trek to (can you hear the sound of angelic music) Carlos Bakery! It will take me 2 buses, a train, AND a mile of walking to get there.  The effort will be so worth it.   I want one of EVERYTHING!

How perfect is this! Buddy and his family on Oprah now as I write this! Oprah made the comment, "can you believe all these people want to watch you make cakes!" We don't watch just for the cakes (they are pretty awesome though) we watch Buddy and his family with all their family drama and comradery. I don't think the show would be what it is today without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment