Friday, December 10, 2010

Philly Cupcake review!

Wow! I cannot believe it's been 3 months since my last post.  My time has been stretched due to my job and my relocation.  I am happy to say I have the cupcake bug again! Tony and I went to Philadelphia for a day trip to see who has the better cheese steak in Philly -  Geno's or Pat's. After stuffing our bellies with cheese steaks (we preferred Geno's-not only because of taste but because of the atmosphere), we prowled around for a perfect Philadelphia cupcake.  We accidentally found this cute corner cupcake shop.  Philly Cupcake, 1132 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 P: 215-625-4888.  Philly Cupcake was more of a quaint Paris cupcake boutique. It was very girly girl!  They had antique glass hutches cases with shelves of gourmet cupcakes. Tony opted for a more pricier coconut snowman holiday cupcake ($5.00).  I opted for the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Massacre cupcake ($4.25).  We really did not mind spending a little bit extra for a cupcake that not only looks delicious but tastes how you expect it to taste.  These are not the actual pictures of the cupcakes but they look pretty close to the cupcakes we ordered. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment